What is Homeopathy?
It is a system of medicine that helps to treat a disease by using very minute quantities of an agent or drug, producing the same symptoms as the disease when given to a healthy individual – the fundamental principle of homeopathic treatment is that ‘like heals like’. These homeopathic medicines are derived from a variety of plant, mineral and chemical substances. Homeopaths believe that good health stems from the equilibrium between mind and body, which is maintained by a “vital force” that regulates the body’s self-healing capabilities.
- Goes to the root of the disease.
- Studies the entire scenario and treats you for all problems at the same time.
- These homeopathic remedies are derived from nature and natural substances and will not have any side effects whatsoever when used judicially.
- This is holistic science, which helps to heal, rather than alleviating the symptoms of the disorder.
- Can be taken safely along with other medications.
- Improves the overall immunity of the person so he/she does not fall sick frequently.
- Does not simply suppress the disease symptoms.
Q. How does homeopathy work?
A. The main principle behind homeopathy treatment is that “like cures like”. It involves treatment with high quality natural plant substances in an ultra-diluted form, which initiate the body’s natural healing mechanisms.
Q. Which conditions can be treated with homeopathy?
A. Homeopathy can treat conditions that do not necessarily fall into a particular disease “category”. It can help with a number of ailments, as explained under the conditions . A homeopath will carefully select a remedy that matches the unique symptoms you have. It is advisable that you consult your doctor or homeopath for the best possible treatment aid.
Q. How is the correct homeopathic remedy decided upon for someone?
A. Homeopathy is a safe and natural method of medicine designed to prevent imbalance in the body and allow it to heal in natural way. Selecting the correct remedy for a patient is a very critical step in the treatment. A homeopath addresses the whole patient instead of just the symptoms and disease. They treat the underlying causes by taking an integrated approach and focussing on diet, lifestyle, and preventive measures. By getting at the root of the problem, a homeopathic remedy not only reduces the symptoms, but also helps the body to heal on its own.